Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Prompt 8: Practicing In the Field


By Jinsui Y.
From reading books and article, I think the business is far remove from us. I think business is very professional, so, it just the topic which should be discussed by the economist, entrepreneurs, and banker. My initial impression about business wasn’t change until I took a Computer Science Course in this semester. This course is totally different from the other business courses I took before. In Computer Science class, we do much more performance task than learning and understanding the theoretical knowledge which prove me a new impression about business.


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjJXW-ErheFbbOY4gmdXw2uD0YRVjOOPjT2bhyphenhyphen0eGdb5vU6hp0v_kc5AvewOZQev754WKh1YaCeOOI6TqVndM2mx41HQCL8GZ2R3h9tlvlbjrMYPEaxXG4AHguh-9Xje3JtijkupDzLbWmw/s1600/201311Encryption-Cryptography-for-Business.jpgThere first thing we have learned is using the Microsoft Excel to calculate and manage the financial information for the business company. During doing the homework, I began to consider would it be helpful if I use Microsoft excel in record my own bill information. Then, I input all my bill information in the Excel and divided my cost into different column. After doing that, I surprised found that the most money I spent is on the food except the school fee. Because of the cold weather, I didn’t want to go outside but call the takeout. The service fee for the takeout food is very high when I add them together for a month. I can take out for 7 times by using this service fee. That made me very surprised because I have never recognized that before. Therefore, after that I began to lessen the time to call the takeout food. What is more, Microsoft Excel is very proper to be used in process and manage a large amount information in business. It can make the work more efficiently.


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh8ecvOr1vDVn9t6Vuo1UszB1S13JBTnCRb4QSRmtUGFX0BKYkfoWjGo9TkmggU4EhD7RmeF4rGSM_zU0pLss86AZmL0iyxQs5uHKH5RsaAChnIncxDo4RFpMa9y-5Ybh0lkiqYgNSwjqQA/s1600/excel_ms.jpgThen, we learned about the encryption technique. In that cause we study how to make encryption and decryption. Before learning that, I think it is only important for the company to the business company and the government agency to consider about the information encryption. After doing the decryption, I found that how easy to decrypt a password if it is not very complex and how dangerous to expose your own information to the unlawful hacker. However, nowadays, more and more computer are using in business company. That means most of the business information are stored in computer system. In that case, it is very essential to focus on the company secret protection. 

In a word, as a new technology in information age, computer plays a very important rule in business work. So, mastering computer become the basic requirement for a business worker. Also, as a  qualified business learner we should know that business has so close relationship with new technology that we should update our knowledge and skill all the time.
Image sources:
Rick, Robinson. 38 Million Reasons to use Cryptography for Business. Digital image. https://securityintelligence.com/reasons-encryption-cryptography-for-business/. 11 November 2013. Web. 10 Apr. 2016.
Eric, Rosenberg. The Importance of Excel in Business. Digital image. http://www.investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/032415/importance-excel-business.asp#. Web. 10 Apr. 2016.

1 comment:

  1. That's amazing! its very unique blog and relevant information otherwise any one who want to learn advance excel contact us on 9311002620 or visit https://www.htsindia.com/Courses/Business-Analytics/adv-excel-training-course

    ReplyDelete